Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today is another Day

Life is good and the kids are great. After a while the crazy just becomes the norm so I would say that is where we are in life. I have to be reminded over and over to get things done, example, Tyson has been in preschool since the beginning of September and I forgot to have a physical done on him. How did I forget? Well, no one told me every day to go get it done. Thankfully, his teacher is very understanding and has only had to remind me twice now. On top of that, when I scheduled an appointment to have the physical done either I or the lady making the appointment got mixed up and I showed up a day early. Then they couldn't get me in til Friday, so even when I finally remember to do something I show up at the wrong time. So hopefully on Friday my son will get his physical a mere 2.5 months late. Oh, and in case you were wondering, this hasn't even hit my husbands radar.
Lydia is always Lydia. She is currently going through a hair stage. We have to have something fun or crazy every day. She is also very talented at putting together very interesting clothes combinations. She will be a leader in the fashion industry some day. But guess what, when they had wild hair day at school or mismatch day, she had to be normal. She can't be like anybody else and that is what makes her so extra-special.
Acacia is just so mild mannered it is scary. Of course that is only when her sister is not around. They still find plenty of time to fight with one another. She is doing well in school and just got a treat from religion class for perfect attendance. I won't be getting anything like that at church I am sure.
Anyways, I am looking forward to next week because I get Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving. People always say, "you are your own boss, you can take whatever time off you want". BUT-I have to make it up somewhere and that makes it hard. So I am excited to have those two days off to eat and sleep and eat some more. Then on Friday we can put out the Christmas decorations-Yeah!!
Have a wonderful week and a great Turkey Day!

No comments:


Chaos at the kitten zoo

Chaos at the kitten zoo